Several courses at Malmö University have projects where it is possible for students to do IOTAP related tasks. For contact details, visit the webpages below.
- Interaction Technology (7.5 hp)
- Physical prototyping 3: Advanced interaction techniques (15 hp)
- Projekt II (7.5 hp)
- Internet of Things and People (7.5 hp)
- Connected Systems and Devices (15 hp)
- Innovationsprojekt (15 hp)
- Media Design Projects II (15 hp)
Contact Paul Davidsson for general questions about IOTAP related undergraduate cooperations.